Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Tuesday's Progress

Re-working some of the ocean today, I painted out some of the people on the shoreline that I didn't like.

So I hate to say it, and it's only Day 2, but I actually miss my boys a little bit. The house is so quiet, and for a little minute I found myself wondering what I was missing out on seeing them do with my Mum and Dad. How much fun are they having? Well, they haven't wanted to call us even once, so I'm guessing they are having a blast!!!

I am also having a blast! Although, it has made me think of all the misused hours before I had kids. What did I do with all that time I had? Yes, I wish I had it back of course, but it has lead me to where I am today, so I can't complain. Back to painting now, hubs will be home late tonight, so I think I have an hour or so  painting/planning left in me yet! 

Lots of umbrella's also added to my beach scape today.

No comments: