Tuesday, 28 January 2014

The Thriving Artist Summit

A few months ago I signed up for The Thriving Artist Summit (It's FREE!!) I never realised how much information I would receive. After listening to the Experts , I have focus, a direction for my art branding, and my art making process. It is wonderful way to help any Art Business grow, especially when all we want to really do is make Art!

I took pages and pages of handwritten notes for each interview so I could go back to them at a later time. It took quite a while to listen to all the Speakers, and I've still got a couple of interviews to go, but it has been so enlightening and worth every minute (in between family, painting, and housework). Each speaker has a free gift that comes along with their talk as well - there is a WEALTH of information! 


Topics covered include:

Making Your Creative Biz a Real Success
Build Your Brand for Your Ideal Buyers
Price for Real Profit and Growth
Increase Your Sales with Marketing, PR, and Social Media
Diversify into Licensing, Wholesale, and Direct-to-Consumer
Get Into Galleries, Shows, and Raise Project Funds
Develop Your Creative Practice

There are around 28 speakers all together, Lawyers, Leadership Coaches, Artists, Artist Coaches, Gallerists, Art Consultants and Licensing Agents, Branding Experts, Social Media Experts etc. Seriously, it's the best information I have received as an artist in the last 10 years!

The Summit has been extended until January 31st, 2014, after that, you won't be able to listen to the interviews anymore. 

A couple of my favourite interviews were by the Artist Coaches - Cory Huff, Maria Brophy and Laura C George. They all have newsletters that I have signed up for, to keep me motivated. 

I have a few more of the interviews left to listen to, so I'm sure I'll have a few more fave's by the end. Do yourself a favour, sign up and have a little listen, there are loads to choose from. A lot of the information could be used by non-artists too!

Thanks Bonnie for a great Summit!

Happy listening.....

No comments: