Friday, 3 January 2014

Reflecting on 2013

2013 was a really great year for my Art making, I managed to spend a lot of hours drawing in my sketchbooks. I have a constant stream of ideas, and getting them down right away is always a challenge. With my little one starting big school at the end of January, my days will hopefully be filled with painting, drawing, printing (and the occasional housework).

I've tried to create beautiful patterns in the last few months, a few of which you can see below. My website is up and running, it's an online portfolio that I hope to add hundreds more photos to this year. My Society6 shop is doing well, and my Original Art is selling over in my Etsy Shop too. 

I am also hoping to work on a larger scale again this year. My studio has been cleaned up, so there is now plenty of room to bring those big canvases in. So please, check back often, I'm going to have loads to blog about this year!



No comments: