Thursday, 30 January 2014

A Child Free Studio

After a long school holidays, the time has come to start the year. I'll have a child free studio after I take the little one off to his first day at big school this morning - there will be tears, I'm sure!

I have loads of inspiration, from trips to the forest, the zoo, the valley and the sea, I really have no excuse not to come up with some great paintings this year. I still plan to do a lot of pattern designs, but large scale paintings will be my priority. I've bought my roll of Belgian Linen and stretcher bars, and I plan on making them up early next week.

I worked on a lot of smaller drawings, patterns and paintings last year so I could start selling on Etsy and Society 6. I love designing repeat patterns for iPhone cases etc. and now clocks, they make me happy.

As Valentine's Day is on the horizon, my latest design is a Heart design.
Art Prints available here.
The repeat pattern is below. What do you think?
iPhone Cases etc available here.