Friday, 6 December 2013

Late nights and early mornings...

It seems I'm my most productive late at night, and early in the morning. My sketchbooks are filling up so fast lately. Loads of ideas make their way out at the oddest times. In the middle of cooking dinner I sometimes just start doodling, and new designs start emerging. Sometimes I'll go back to a drawing or painting from a year ago and re-work it, totally change it up. Not all of them work, but I'm happy most of the time.

A week of drawing (the best parts)...








A great big THANK YOU! to everyone who purchased from both my Etsy Shop, and my Society6 Shop, over the Black Friday - Cyber-Monday long weekend, you are WONDERFUL!!!! xx

If you'd like to buy from my Society6 Shop this week, there is FREE Shipping Worldwide* and $5 OFF each of your products when you order from my Society6 Store, only by clicking this link.

Promotion expires December 8, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. 
*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

No comments: