Sunday, 29 December 2013

52/52 - The 52 Project - We've made it!!!!!

52, a portrait a week of my children...
Luca loves Christmas Pudding! He even managed to spill it down his front on Christmas Day.
That didn't stop him from asking for more though!

All Remi asked for from Santa was his own Elf, he loves him! His eyes sparkled so much when he opened his Santa Sack.
Such a simple request, as always, from this little boy.

Thank you Friends, for spending the year with us and watching my boys grow. Your comments have been wonderful, and I have really loved looking at your photographs as well.

I don't know about you, but I am hoping to do this all again in 2014. My photography needs a lot of work, so I want to continue on our journey together.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful 2014, may it be filled with fun, laughter and lots of love!!!


Link up over at Che and Fidel here.

No comments: