Friday, 15 November 2013

Brand New Website!!!

It's only taken a few years of thinking about it, to finally doing it!! Creating an Art Website for myself that is! I always thought it would be so hard to do, and it was before now! I've been writing my Blog since 2007 and have probably thought about creating a website a couple of hundred times since then, so now it's a reality and I'm a tad bit excited, can you tell?

These days, it's so much easier to build your own website. I found a hosting website called Wix who provide free templates and websites to anyone who wants to create one. I thought I would try it out, and I was instantly hooked - uploading my art, being able to preview, create multiple pages within the site, add text, different fonts, photos, social media icons and links - everything!!! So freakin' easy!!!

I did however, upgrade to a Premium site so I could have my own Domain name, but for around $150 a year, that's nothing. And!!! I am already getting sales in both my Etsy Shop and my Society6 Shop just from people looking at my website and heading on over to buy things!

I still have so many photos of my earlier art to upload but I am really happy with how it's turned out so far. If you'd like to have a look, just go HERE! Please let me know what you think! xx



1 comment:

jfoster8 said...

LOVE the website...congratulations...well done.