Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Flat Out!

A lot has been going on around here lately. I have so many things happening it's sometimes hard to keep up. I've been drawing and/or painting and designing fabric patterns every other day. The paintings below are a few smaller pieces that I have plans for in the near future. I love the evening's once the kids have gone to bed, it's one of my most creative times of the day.
© Monique Tyacke

© Monique Tyacke

© Monique Tyacke

© Monique Tyacke

I also have my Society6 products keeping me busy, resizing, re-colouring etc. 

I am planning a GIVEAWAY in November of some of my Society6 products, maybe an iPhone Case, a few Art Prints, and some Stationery. (*edit - Giveaway now planned for January 2014)

Make sure you "LIKE" my Facebook Artist Page for updates on upcoming events and the GIVEAWAY.

Along with all that, we are getting some house plans drawn up for a full-on renovation to our home (and a new Studio for me *squeal*). 

Our boys are growing SO fast, so I am trying not to miss any of the wonderful things they are doing. We have slowed down with after school activities this term so that we can enjoy afternoon swims at the beach or pool, the weather is heating up and we love being outside. I am feeling a little overwhelmed, but excited at the same time. As the saying goes, "So much to do, so little time"!

Thanks for stopping by...
M. xx


No comments: