Sunday, 29 September 2013

Self Promotion - Society6


I have made a conscious effort to promote myself to a wider audience through my Blog, Facebook, Instagram and my Twitter accounts, hoping that the right audience will find my Art.

Last week I added to my self promotional channels, by setting up a Society6 account under the name "MonTyacke", the same as my other accounts. 



If you don't know already, Society6 is a web based company where designers and artists upload their work onto the site, and Society6 make the art into Prints, iPhone cases, Canvases etc. All the artist has to do, is upload their images and set their pricing, then Society6 ship the orders all around the world for the artist. Some of the time they have a free shipping promo (their current promo ends midnight 29 Sept 13, CA time.)
My "Inkblot I" image on Samsung Galaxy and iPhone cases (all iPhone/iPod sizes)

My "Reef" painting on iPhone and Samsung Galaxy cases

My "Low Tide" painting as Framed prints

My "Low Tide" painting as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy skins
Members of the site can also "promote" your work, similar to the "like" button on Facebook.


The whole concept of my own Society6 account is an experiment in promotion and pricing my own work. I am hoping to add more prints and designs after becoming more knowledgeable about the process, so keep posted.

If you would like to see my work or buy a Print/iPhone Case at Society6, you can now do so here!


I am hoping to have a giveaway very soon, I'll keep you posted on my Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: