Sunday, 26 May 2013

21/52

52, a portrait a week of my kids...

We've had such a busy week. We are traveling in Spain and France and the boys (and us) are loving it! It's so much fun to have my Mum and Dad along for the ride. The kids are loving sharing all their wonderful experiences with them. Our days are full and we are asleep early each night, ready for the following days adventures. I'm loving every minute. I swear I could become a professional traveller!!
Monserrat, Spain

Montjuic Castle, Barcelona, Spain

On the cable car coming down from Montjuic Castle, Barcelona, Spain

Street performer on Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain

Disneyland Paris, France

The Louvre, Paris, France

Sacre Coeur, Paris, France

From the top of The Eiffel Tour, Paris, France.
It's hard blogging on the run but it's lovely to look over the photos from this last week.

Link up over at Che and Fidel.

No comments: