Sunday, 3 March 2013

9/52


Remi - He's not really interested in having his photo taken lately,  so, I took this shot with the camera placed by my side. I like that he didn't know I was taking the photo, his screwed up little face from the afternoon sun is delicious!
DSLR - Canon EOS 60D 
Lens - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II 
Settings - ISO100  18mm  f/10  1/250



Luca - I glanced at him while he was in a daze looking at some giant lizards at Oceanworld. This is him most of the time, in awe of nature, taking it all in. He told me last night that his new favourite TV programs are nature documentaries, such a gentle soul. I was so lucky to capture such a great refection too, I love this photo!
DSLR - Canon EOS 60D 
Lens - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II 
Settings - ISO3200  42mm  f/5  1/30



2 comments:

Allison said...

hi Monique...found you through Jodi....love your pics. your shot of luca reminded me of my little guy...often found dreaming at windows!
Allison x

Jane@flightplatformliving said...

hey love your blog, found you via a mention on Allison's blog (allison above me here lol) so great to find you, my kids need bribing for pictures now! xxx