Sunday, 20 January 2013

Zoo

We hung out at the Zoo today. We arrived late, but being Zoo Friends, we can really go at any time throughout the year. The kids wanted to see the dinosaur exhibit, so we took our time, we wandered, we played in the bushes, we covered about half of the zoo. We'll be back to see the rest sometime soon.
#tarongazoo #sydney #1916 #igsydney
The entrance to the Zoo.
My little boy and I hanging out at the Zoo.
My little guy and I stopped for lunch.
Eeewww, that's gross. #dinosaursattarongazoo #tarongazoo #sydney
A spitting dinosaur.
View from the #zoo #tarongazoo #sydney #igsydney #sydneyoperahouse #sydneyharbourbridge
The day wasn't so nice for taking photos, but the temp was perfect.
Zoo

1 comment:

Robyn de Beer (Mrs D) said...

We love zoo friends too!! And also spend a lot of time in the bushes - haha! So funny that I've stumbled across your blog - it's great! New fan here!! Robyn (Mrs D) x