Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Back into Normal Life

It's time to get back into the swing of things. School starts again tomorrow and I'm ready for life to get back to normal. I am as organised as I can be, but next week will be the real challenge - after school activities start again for the term. We have been really enjoying the late nights and morning sleep in's, now it's time to adjust our routine again. I am happy for it and the kids are better behaved with a regular routine. It may take a week or two to get used to it but I say "bring it on".

I'm ready to get back into painting too. So many ideas have been running through my head, mostly at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. I find myself tossing and turning thinking of things to paint, draw or print.

I have updated my Etsy Shop with 8 small watercolour and staedtler pen artworks that I did at the end of last year. I'm hoping to add some larger paintings in the next few days.
Go to my Etsy shop here.


1 comment:

jfoster8 said...

I agree Monique.....bring on normality. Miss B starts year 7 tomorrow, and Mister J year 9 on Thurs.Love the water colours.