Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Boxing Day Pool Party in the Countryside.

Even though it was overcast and a little coolish, it didn't stop the kids from going in their cousins new pool. The first official Pool Party!!!! They were in and out of the pool all day. The rest of the time they were playing with their Christmas presents, while we chatted non stop to family and friends. It was a lovely day to catch up.
Untitled
The kids are all ready for a swim.
Untitled
The two eight year olds.
Untitled
Too much fun.
Untitled
My little guy bobbing around the pool.
Untitled
My big Sister
Untitled
My little boy and my hubby.
Untitled
My Dad.
Untitled
My little Brother and I.
Untitled
Pav!
Untitled
Getting ready for swim number 3.
Untitled
My beautiful Niece.
Untitled
My little guy again.
Untitled
My Mum.
Untitled
Some alone time.
Untitled
The only shot that kinda worked, it was all downhill from here.

No comments: