Saturday, 10 November 2012

Ten on Ten - Carnival Day

Today was filled with loads of fun for everyone here. We had a Carnival Day at L's school. It's the major fundraiser for the School for the year, and I think they were hoping to raise around $30,000.

I decided, along with 2 friends, to do a market stall. I haven't sold my artworks at a market before, I sold quite a few which was wonderful! 

I thought I'd share my pics with the 10 on 10 project this month -10 photos on the 10th! I hope you enjoy these as much as we enjoyed our day, we're exhausted now. Goodnight!!

My Market Stall
My Stall. It was such a windy day, my paintings wouldn't stay straight.
Untitled
My boys had All Day Passes, best decision ever!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Cupcake making was fun, they even made one for me and delivered it to me in my stall.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Ride number one on the teacups...
Untitled
Ride four on the teacups, not so pretty!
Untitled
Mmmm, ice cream!
Untitled
Giant slide - wooooohooooo!
Untitled
Untitled
Always such ugly toys as prizes, kids love them though.
Untitled
Crazy looking clown jumping castle.
Untitled
All showered after a sweaty/sticky/grotty day, it was a lot of fun!
Untitled

ten on ten button

Thanks to my lovely husband for half the photos, I gave him my camera (because I was in my stall most of the day) and asked him to take a few pics. After a quick edit, they turned out ok. xo
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sarah M. said...

Markets can be such fun! Glad to hear you sold quite a few, cause your paintings are beautiful!

Kat said...

Love your artwork and looks like your boys had great fun too! x

Verna Lantz said...

Looks like so much fun. What a day for memories!

Shannon said...

Looks like a super fun day!

jfoster8 said...

Love the photos..your stall looked great..

Mommy Girl said...

wow- that looks like a dream day!!

Noodles said...

WOW! They really know how to throw a carnival!

hannah singer said...

oh my! super fun!
and i love your beautiful goods, very talented!