Sunday, 9 September 2012

Happy 8th Birthday L!

Untitled
Untitled
He has grown so fast, he is one of the tallest in his Grade at school, he loves to read, more than anyone I know. He is clever at science, music and maths. He tells me he doesn't really like school unless he is doing those particular subjects. He is a bit uncoordinated, but tries as hard as he can at everything he does. He never gets embarrassed, I guess that is yet to come. He is a bit obsessed with video games on the iPad, and doesn't listen to a word I say, but I love him anyway. He has a kind heart and calls himself a "friend of nature". He is very sweet most of the time, we all get grumpy sometimes. How the years have flown my beautiful boy! I hope today is everything you hoped it would be. Happy 8th Birthday buddy, I love you forever!

No comments: