Sunday, 12 August 2012

Works on Paper

A painting/drawing from yesterday, I was just doodling.
Acrylic and Ink on Paper
Playing with watercolours today. Colourful coral.
Watercolour and Acrylic Ink on Paper

I've got so much going on at the moment, painting commissions, a photography course (so I can learn my new camera), selling my art online, some design work for a client, as well as looking after my busy family day in and day out. Sometimes it's all a little overwhelming but I wouldn't have it any other way. I would like, however, a few more hours in the day to let my brain wander and create some new and interesting art. 

 The paintings above we're done last week while R was playing next to me. He kept asking me if he could paint as well, but I kept saying no. I felt bad, but he makes such a huge mess and all I wanted to do was get my thoughts out onto paper without the stress of him putting paint everywhere. He was ok once I pulled out the superhero box of toys for him to play with. He is a pretty easy going kid when it's just the two of us.

No comments: