Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Two Sets of Four

I am really enjoying working on paper, the smaller scale is so fun to play with. The last few days, I have created two lots of four paintings. The first are all coral from the reef, and the second are an idea that came to mind from my iPad drawings that I do most days. 

The first lot has an odd one out though. The blue/orange/green was the first one I painted of these and I used white acrylic ink to do the detail all over. The other 3 have coloured line details and look better to me, more depth. They'll look pretty good framed, that's the next step.

The craziness of the second four is really appealing to me at the moment. I am loving painting them. I think it stems from my screen printing days. I always love blocks of bright colours and (mostly) organic shapes. These will all be available in my shop shortly. I just have to get my act together to add them all.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: