Monday, 13 August 2012

Today

I started early this morning  finishing off the coral painting below. After a little play with R, I did a little more on the commissioned piece that has a looming deadline. I'm not sure where it's going but I am enjoying working on something a little different. 

R was playing so nicely, so I painted  a few brightly coloured fun pieces to add to my ever growing collection. I took a snippet of each and 'pic stitched' them together. They will be available in my store soon for purchase. I am loving colour at the moment, the Winter here seems to be dragging on a bit, I'm ready for Spring to be here.

Coral Reef II
Coral Reef II - Watercolour and Acrylic Ink on Paper



Working on a commissioned piece.
Commissioned piece - work in progress.



A few newbies on paper.
3 Acrylic on Paper paintings (detail of each)




1 comment:

Leanne said...

Love it all...good to see my little sis doing what you love!! L xo