Friday, 6 July 2012

A trip to the shops...

L and I went to the shops to grab a few things today, we spotted this $9999.00 chandelier and I had to take a pic, I like sparkly things. Pretty Chandelier We stopped for a hot chocolate and a melting moment, he is always so fun to chat with over morning tea. A marble melting moment and a hot chocolate with Mum. My favourite 7 year old in the whole wide world. The top of the hot choc was pretty special... Mmmmm.... Today's hot chocolate. We managed a stop at the Art shop and I got some new flouro colored paints,I have a few ideas floating around, hopefully I can get something down onto paper before the inspiration goes. Bought some new colours this morning. A happy painting day. Lastly, I saw this idea and thought I would make a nice chunky necklace for my Sister's birthday. It was my first go and I think it looks ok, hopefully she likes it. My hands hurt from rolling out the clay... Just whipped up a necklace for my sister, for her birthday. Ssshhhh, don't tell her.

No comments: