Monday, 16 April 2012

A few days at our country house.

It's always a wonderful getaway when we drive up to my sisters home in the Hunter Valley. Leaving the craziness of the Northern Beaches is a great feeling. It's week 2 of the school holidays and the kids and I needed a trip to the Harvey's farm.

It's so peaceful, the air is cleaner and there are kangaroos outside the door every morning, what more could you want? I love spending time with my sister. We are SO much alike yet SO different. Seeing her gorgeous quilts in person makes me happy.

The kids all have so much fun together and her lovely husband Paul always lights up a small fire in the evening so we can all roast marshmallows, what a nice guy! Thanks for having us guys. We will be back. Xoxo
Swinging high
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
At the country house
Untitled
A beautiful evening in the countryside.
 

No comments: