Monday, 5 March 2012

Underwater

We've traveled to Fiji every year for the last 5 years and each time we visit, I am more and more inspired by their underwater paradise. The last time we went (in October), I took tons of underwater photos which were the inspiration for the next few paintings I am working on. I am enjoying the colours and the layering, I may even do a few collages. Below are a few instagram pic I took yesterday of what I am working on. The first one is finished, the others I'm still playing with. Tell me what you think. One of my latest paintings. Beneath the Surface Beneath the Surface II. Acrylic on wood panel. Beneath the Surface III

2 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

These are just beautiful! They make me miss the ocean and all the treasures hidden underneath. I love them! x

Sarah M. said...

I really like the last one!
e