Monday, 12 March 2012

A Gorgeous Weekend

The whole weekend was sunny! I know, shock - right? On Saturday I only spent a short time painting, the rest of the time was filled with the usual - Saturday gymnastics for the kids and quick stop at the supermarket for some groceries. 

Sunday was gorgeous! We ate a relaxing cooked breakfast out on our balcony. We then took the kids to one of our local beaches for a bike ride along the boardwalk, then a play at the park. A little bit of painting after dinner on Sunday night finished off a lovely weekend with my family. Little "R" wasn't feeling the best, so it was a nice easy weekend for him too.

How beautiful is this place we live in....
DSC04218

I finished 2 small paintings too, pretty happy with that.
 I paint around the sides of my paintings, no need to frame them if you don't want to.  I like the side view as well.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Nice blog. You might like to see my post about the Picasso exhibition in Sydney. It finishes on the 25th March. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/picasso-exhibition-art-gallery-of-new.html