Friday, 10 February 2012

Ten on Ten - February

DSC04162
The morning started off not so nice.
DSC04164
The kids started the day in their usual way, with some Vegemite toast and cereal.
DSC04166
A little treat in the kids lunch boxes today, mini meringues. Their teachers will love me - not!
DSC04169
On the way downstairs to the laundry, I spotted these beauties.
DSC04173
A gorgeous Grevillea. How spectacular is that close up!
DSC04184
I spent a little time cutting out some stamps and printing today. It was a lot of fun.
DSC04182
DSC04189
Dinner for the kids, Friday night special - crumbed chicken breast.
Watching Phineus and Ferb, total concentration.
They have both been so very good this week, they were allowed to watch Phineus and Ferb for a little while, they couldn't keep their eyes off it. The stare - tired boys.
DSC04149
I don't know how this ended up on my camera, looks like someone has been sneaking a few pics of his own. Good shot for a 7 year old huh?
That rounds off my 10 on 10 for this month. I had a child free day, doing things I wanted to do for a change. Kids are back at school, husband back at work, and now I can hopefully get back to some normalcy and routine.

 Join in, and link up if you wish, at Rebekah's Blog. The more the merrier!

13 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm glad to be back into routine too. I love that grevillea, such a beautiful intricate shape.

Jes said...

that Grevillea is beautiful! What a great shot!

Denise said...

I love your stamps...I have some lino that I have been meaning to carve..soon.

Those beautiful flowers and the beach picture of lovely, still snow on the ground here in Canada.

Melissa said...

I've never heard of a Grevillea before. It's gorgeous! Lovely photos! Thank you for sharing them!

Y said...

Love your stamp designs!!

Angel said...

Wow, gorgeous flowers and stamp. I LOVE your raindrops, so cool. Looks like the day turned out great.

mommy of Five said...

love these! that last one had me giggle! great job even to your 7 year old!

miss macri said...

beautiful set!!!! Those flowers are breathtaking, I've always loved plumerias, but wow, that red one is SO exotic looking. And I think you have a mini photographer on your hands :)

brianne said...

wow, that raindrop stamp is so so pretty. I've been meaning to get into cutting my own stamps lately, this is great inspiration. Love your set :)

JulieBGreen said...

Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorites to let the kids watch. Beautiful set!

Kiki said...

I love those stamps! Makes me want to try making some of my own. Great set!

Sarah M. said...

Your set is as allways gorgeous monique! Love them all!

kelly said...

I enjoyed your day , Monique.

Good photos.


Kelly