Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Ten on Ten - January

This month's 10 on 10 were all taken at home. I have one boy away on a trip, and the little one was at Kindy for the day. It was very quiet around here - complete bliss. We have been busy since mid December and this was my first day alone, pity I had so much cleaning to do. I wish I had done something fun...

Tiny tomato plants
I had to water the plants first thing this morning, it was a very warm day. Our Roma tomato plants have little fruits on them.
Remi's new cushion
Remi's bed, all made (for a change). My sister made the cushion for him for christmas.
Games
Packing away all the games and toys. 
VW Bugs
Dusting the window sill in the hallway, the kids love these cars.
Home gallery
Cleaning the stairwell.
Studio
Looking at my studio and thinking it's all a little too much to tidy up today.
Inspiration Board overloaded
My inspiration boards that haven't been updated for about 2 years.
Agave
The beautiful agave plant outside my studio.
Bathroom stripes
Cleaning the bathrooms. Loving my boys' yellow and white stripe towels.
Just bathed
After his bath.
Kids Fried Rice
Home made fried rice for Remi's dinner.
Photo Editing
Finally getting to all those photos that have been taken in the last month.
If you have never participated all you do is take one photo an hour for ten hours to document a simple + beautiful day in your life. Then go over the Rebekah's Blog to add your link for others to check out.

ten on ten button
Enjoy your day.
xo
Mon

8 comments:

Manda said...

Lovely photos. Love those cars on the window sill.

Denise said...

Love those striped towels, so cheerful!

brianne said...

I love all the color and pattern in your home. Looks like a lovely day :)

JulieBGreen said...

Love your set. Your photos are beautifully crisp. That pirate pillow is awesome!

Kerri said...

Wow, your photos are all so clear and amazing! Super cute pirate pillow...and I love the yellow striped towels! It looks so sunny and cheerful and Sydney! Lucky you!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Looked like you had a productive day..love all your bright & cheery photos!

Jenny K said...

I absolutely love the yellow stripe towels....and boy do you spend much of your day cleaning! :)

Mckenzie said...

what a beautiful shot of that agave plant! great set!