Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Letting Go

The Sketchbook Project has been a wonderful source of inspiration for me over the last couple of months. It has kept me motivated to draw and paint and think about things on a small scale rather than the large scale paintings I like to do. I hate the day when I have to send it in, so it can go On Tour and then become part of the permanent exhibition at the Brooklyn Art Library. It's hard to let go of it, I like what I have done. I know I can scan it, but it's not the same as having the real book in front of me. I want to keep it! 

Here are a few pages from my 2012 Sketchbook, let me know what you think....
FRONT AND BACK COVER
Pgs4&5
Pgs6&7
Pgs8&9
Pgs10&11
Pgs12&13
Pgs14&15
Pgs16&17
Pgs18&19

1 comment:

Dizee said...

Hi Monny Moo, you are so inspirational, shame I can't draw like you, although I would love to be able to.