Saturday, 10 December 2011

Ten on Ten - December

Ahhhh, where has the time gone??? With my husband on 'gardening leave' for the summer, the time is just whizzing by. I've taken loads of photos, all with my iPhone (it's such a handy device - almost a little too handy in fact, and a little too addictive as well).

Anyway, my Ten on Ten this month are a few of the things we have been doing lately. I did take more than ten photos today but a lot of them are rubbish, so I added some from last week.

Here goes...

Working on some new art.
Some watercolour art I've been working on. All WIP's.
Brushes
Some of my tools
Hanging out in the tree
My boys in a tree (one with his bike helmet on)
Waterfall
We found a waterfall in suburbia
Xmas at Warringah Mall
Christmas time at our mall
Advent Calendar
Our daily Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar
Fishing
Some fishing today - can you even see the fish???
Fishing
So proud! What a whopper!!!
Pelican on the lake
A pelican on the lake today - it was a little bright for the camera
Christmas Deco's
Yay, Christmas!
I hope you enjoyed the pics... head on over the Rebekah's blog to join in with this months 10 on 10, it's lots of fun.

9 comments:

Megan said...

I love your artwork!

Leanne said...

That lego advent calendar looks really cool!
And love the first 2 photos.

Sarah M. said...

That's a really nice little waterfall!!!

Anwen said...

Lovely picture of the waterfall.

Angee @ Sunshine in my life said...

Great artwork. I really like the tree. It's a nice climbing tree. The second fish made me chuckle. So cute. Have a happy Sunday {or is Monday now?}.

The Frat Pack + Me said...

I love that paintbrush shot!

Miss G said...

Thank you, Monique! I especially like your Christmas at your mall photo. Kelly

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

That tree and waterfall caught my eye! Great pictures.
:)

Jenni said...

I'm torn between the tree and the mall display as to what is my favorite of your set....great pics