Friday, 28 October 2011

I Can't Stop

Bubble Coral
Bubble Coral
Acrylic on Canvas
45 x 45 cm
Red Coral II
Red Coral
Acrylic on Canvas
45 x 45 cm
Reef II
Reef II
Acrylic on Canvas
30.5 x 40.5 cm
This last week has been filled with so much inspiration. I have been painting non-stop. They are quite different to what I normally paint. The colours are brighter, the shapes are more organic, I am having fun! I don't have time to use my 'real' camera to take the pics (sorry for the poor quality, they were all taken on my iPhone). My brain is exploding with ideas and I can't get them out fast enough. Back to it now....

The last one is a work in progress, lots of details to add.
Work In Progress
Acrylic on Canvas
45 x 45 cm

3 comments:

Sarah M. said...

They are beautiful! I love the reef III one!!!

sophie said...

they are all so vivid and beautiful. That last one is my favourite - I love the colours.

Dizee said...

I also love the last one. I would go with any of them they are all lovely and vibrant.