Saturday, 10 September 2011

Ten on Ten - September

I am linking up again this month with  the 10 on 10 photo project. I am always taking photos throughout the day of little snippets of life. I like to show 10 of them here once a month on the 10th. I hope you enjoy!


I'm starting with a photo of me (taken by my Dad) in about 1975(?) - it's my bonus pic. This morning I was looking through some old photos Mum had scanned for me from my childhood, I especially loved this one - those were the good old days, not a care in the world.
Me Flying
Millenium Falcon
Luca celebrated his 7th Birthday yesterday, this is what he spent most of the day building today.
Birthday Cards
Luca's Birthday cards.
Birthday Books
A present from Uncle Ben tonight.
Inscription
The beautiful inscription.
The Boys Room
Kitchen Open
The kitchen was OPEN tonight, we had a family BBQ for dinner.
Dinner Guests
The table was set.
A Glass of Rose
The Rosé was poured.
Angry Bird Cake (Day 2)
Yesterday's leftover Angry Birds birthday cake was lit up again tonight. A little worse for wear, but still just as yum! Caramel mud cake!
A Long Day
It was a long day for this 7 year old. Goodnight Beautiful Boy...
ten on ten button

Rebekah says:
"The 10 on 10 project has grown to be a fun and interactive way for blogger's from all around the globe to document a snap shot of their lives, once a month on the tenth, taking a photo  every hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day. To participate simply visit the blog on the tenth of the month and add your blog to the linky party so that all can check out your day!" 

Go to Rebekah's blog to link up and to add a button to your side bar too, support the project! It's fun!

6 comments:

AP Mommy said...

Such bright vibrant colors! Love them and happy 7th birthday to your little man!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I love all of the color! And that cake looks delish! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy :)

Dmarie said...

aww, great photos...thanks for sharing such a sweet day! happy birthday to that little doll!

M.E. Hall said...

The angry birds cake is very impressive! Hope the birthday went well!!

thetruevine said...

Love the tired birthday boy photo!

Sarah M. said...

Your photo's are really beautiful!!!