Sunday, 10 July 2011

Ten on Ten - July

Kids relaxing
The kids decided to snuggle outside this morning, it was pretty cold, they thought it was great fun!
(Remi is dressed up as a cowboy)

Camera effect
My camera has a multi shot function, I think it's only the fifth time I have used it in as many years.
I think it's a pretty great effect.

Milk Bar
Along the main street. Taking pics while I am driving (stopped at the traffic lights).

Alexander Street
I drive up and down this street every day to take Luca to school, it's always a lovely way to start the day.

View from Collaroy Plateau
We live somewhere down there.

Toothless Luca
A toothless (and freckly) grin from Luca!

Noisy Remi
Remi is always making so much noise, the dimples make up for it though.
(Remi dressed up as a pirate)

Laying down boys
School holidays and it's cold outside, the kids have been watching a few movies while I finished my painting.

Lemon Meringue Tarts
A lovely lemon meringue treat for a fundraising trivia night for the school, so quick and easy to make.

Palette
I had been working really hard to get my painting finished and saw the beauty in the colours of my palette.
See my previous post for the finished painting.
Don't forget to go over to Rebakah's blog to join in with July's Ten on Ten, and to see everyone else's photos.
ten on ten button

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful! You live in a truly beautiful place!! It is my dream to sometime live near the ocean. Thank you for sharing.

Alicia said...

beautiful place to live! i can't imagine living that close to the ocean...someday :)

Delhibound said...

gorgeous day!

{Amy} said...

gorgeous photos and the view is literally breathtaking..wow!

Mommy Minded said...

beautiful pictures!

Angee said...

Beautiful set. You have such a great view when you drive around town. So jealous. I only see corn fields.

Kim {Yep, they are all mine} said...

Love the colors. Love the angles. Awesome set.

Katie said...

That first photo is too sweet, and I love that Remi changes outfits often. Makes me feel better about that number of costumes my little girl goes through in a single day.

JulieBGreen said...

Beautiful! It was so hot here today, the water looks so nice!

thetruevine said...

Sweet photos of children!

Mirys + Guigo + Nina said...

I love your set!
But I love the most the fact that you don´t care about dirt laundry!!! GReat!!!!

I´m from Brazil but I try to participate too. Go see my "10 on 10 - colours", this month! Hope you like it!

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com