Friday, 10 June 2011

Ten on Ten (in Sydney): Photo Project

I was blog surfing this morning and came across this great idea by Rebekah from A Bit of Sunshine. I am always taking photos throughout the day of little snippets of our life, and thought it was a good idea to join in and show 10 of them here once a month on the 10th. Mine is a little last minute thrown together considering I only found this project today. I promise they will be better next month.

Rebekah says:
"The project has since grown to be a fun and interactive way for blogger's from all around the globe to document a snap shot of their lives, once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day! To participate simply visit the blog on the tenth of the month and add your blog to the linky party so that all can check out your day!" Go to her blog to add a button to your side bar too, and support the project!

I'm going for a bit of a vintage feel (they are a little low res, sorry). Here goes:


books
The morning sun in my boys room, lovely on a cold Winter's day.

daisies
The flowers in the dining room this morning.

lego
From the minute he wakes up, Luca is building Lego.

toast
What's for breakfast? Vegemite toast!

ocean
The view from our balcony, a bit grey today.

playmobil
Always picking up these guys from under my feet.

paint
Started 2 new paintings today.

pinecone
Found this in the back yard.

bedroom
So many toys!

window
From the bathroom window.
ten on ten button small

7 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

so many toys... i understand!
I would love to see what you are painting-
I'm gonna go peek at your art... ;)

JulieBGreen said...

Your Lego people are way cooler than the ones in my house! Lol, my 2yr old will only build "within the lines" with the big legos, and build skyscrapers. She is very methodical! Nice set!

reeve said...

love your photos!

alisha said...

What a great view from your balcony! And that vegemite toast is making my mouth water...

Karina said...

Love the vintage look of all of these. So cute - the legos and art supplies - what a contrast. Love that view - so moody.

Mon Alisa Design said...

Oh I love the view from your balcony! I haven't seen the ocean for yonkers!! x

TheUnSoccerMom said...

those are a lot of toys! :o)

love your view!

and vegemite... hmmm.. I've heard lots of good and bad about that stuff. :o)

great set!