Wednesday, 15 June 2011

AMLP

I have just sent off my photos for the Arthouse Co-op Project, A Million Little Pictures. 

I signed up a few months ago and misplaced my disposable camera a couple of times. I didn't know what to expect when using the disposable camera, I haven't used one in years. It seems that the only good photos that can be taken have to be in the middle of a bright sunny day. Any photos that I took outside that time, or indoors were awful. I've put a few in below so you can see the difference in the pics. 

I like the one taken on the car yesterday morning in the rain the best, the last shot on the camera. The clouds below are ok as well, it's the first shot on the camera. I kind of "lost it" in between. I guess I'll know better for next time.
AMLP

AMLP clouds

AMLP farm

AMLP farm

AMLP farm

AMLP farm

AMLP beach

AMLP beach

AMLP beach

AMLP beach

AMLP driving

AMLP breakfast

AMLP dinner

AMLP lunch

AMLP breakfast
I love using my digital camera, so easy to delete failed pics!

No comments: