Thursday, 10 March 2011

Markets, Sickness and a Lot of Fun!

Whoa, this last few weeks has come and gone so fast. While I was in the middle of it though, it seemed to be taking FOREVER!

We've had late night hospital visits, days off school and a lot of time watching movies on the couch. On the happier side we've had outings to the City, birthday parties, finding things that we haven't seen or played with in a while, and a lot of reading other peoples blogs and not wanting to write on my own.

I think I am going to start spending less time on this thing (computer), I think I have become overwhelmed at all the things I have to do around home, let alone anything creative. I am a really unorganised person, I need to sort myself out. Hopefully I will get back into my routine at home very soon, and start back with the screen printing and sewing I have planned.

I have hardly taken any photos lately, but here are some pics of the things I bought from the Magnolia Square Markets a few weeks ago at Paddington town hall. I have a few kids birthdays coming up, so it was a good opportunity to find some unique goodies.
Prints and wrapping paper from Sweet William
Mixed paper pack from Sweet William
Print by Printspace
Goodies from Red Wagon

No comments: