Thursday, 16 December 2010

Painting madly...

It is so nice not to have to rush out of the house today. I have one last commissioned work to finish before Monday. It's a kids "My name is..." painting. I have done quite a few of these, so I like to change it up a little each time, you know, make them one of a kind. This is the 4th one of these for this client, for her new little one, Henry. She says she is stopping at baby no. 4. I guess this will be her last commission request. 

The kids are on school summer holidays now, so that may make it a little challenging to paint. I'll have to do it in bits and spurts. I'm enjoying painting again, it has been a while, it may even be my new years resolution - to start painting more. I'll post a pic of it next week once it is finished. Until then, back to painting...(and the kids).

No comments: