Friday, 3 September 2010

Sand between our toes...

Sunset on Denarau Fiji
Mana Island Fiji {we stayed on Malolo}
Bits in the sand
Coral on Malolo Island's Beach
Remi loves to wear "clippers"
Dolphin Safari
 Luca on Malolo Sandbar
Remi kayaking near Wadigi Island
Blue Starfish
Bula Boys
Sunset on Malolo Island

We have been back from Malolo Island in Fiji for 6 days now, and we are ready to book our trip again for next year. It was such a relaxing, fun time on the Island. An amazing Kids Club {our kids are so 'at home' in Fiji}, beautiful snorkeling, dinners without the kids, gorgeous surroundings and peace and quiet, all made for an absolutely beautiful time - it's just really easy on the Island. Coming back to reality is always sad for us, lucky we only have about 500 pics to look at over and over again. 

As well as both of the kids being sick this week, the weather hasn't been to nice either *sigh*. Maybe I can get some time in my studio today, to tidy up a little, and begin working again next week. I have SO many thoughts and ideas running around in my head, so much so that it is keeping me up at night. Maybe I am still on "Fiji time" - I wish!

(More pics over at my Remi and Jack Blog

1 comment:

Traveling Gab said...

I've convinced Gill... we will be there next year. :)