Monday, 12 July 2010

Soaring

Saturday was beautiful! The weather was gorgeous (for Winter) and we all really needed to get outside for some vitamin D from the sun. We live just near Long Reef in Sydney and it has always been one of my favourite places to walk up to. The para-sailors and hang gliders were all up in the air today and we sat for about an hour watching them take off and soar through the sky. There was this eire feeling, it was very quiet up there - really peaceful. I could have stayed up there for hours watching them if my two kiddies weren't so restless. Look at Remi below, I am sure he wishes he was flying around with them. The walk was lovely and the company was even better. Thanks for a lovely day my family. xo

1 comment:

ingrid said...

My kids were there today riding cardboard down the grassy slopes. Great winter fun.