Wednesday, 14 July 2010

A New Tote Bag

I had been wanting to do some sewing all day yesterday but I had so much housework to do and the kids had gone out with their Gramps for a few hours. I managed to get a lot done while they were gone, and by the late afternoon I got a chance to whip up this little Rainy Day Tote Bag Kit that I bought from the Stitches and Craft Show in Sydney a few weeks ago.
Don't you just love it? I think it's very cute and the fabrics are really lovely (Rainy Day Ice Cream fabric by Lara Cameron and Dandelion fabric by Kristen Doran - Fab Aussie Designers). It took me about 45 minutes (with kid interruptions) to make. 

While I was sewing, my little boy Remi fell asleep on the lounge for the night. He must have had a big day with Gramps and Luca at the park.

................................

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY SIS!

On another note, it is my Big Sisters 40th Birthday today. We all want to wish her the very best on this wonderful milestone! She is the best Sister anyone could wish for. We love you Leanne. xoxoxoxox
Happy 40th Birthday Leanne!

It's also my little brother Graeme's birthday today as well. He is 33. Have a wonderful birthday Gra Gra. xoxoxoxo

1 comment: