Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Another Fun Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011
I think I am worthy of signing up for The Sketchbook Project: 2011.

Motivation is the main reason. I came across the 'Project' via Geninne's Blog which I love. I adore looking at her create beautiful things every day. The colours and subject are simple and beautiful. Her journals are lovely with loads of hand drawn and collaged pieces mixed together to create gorgeous artworks in themselves.

So, my journey on the Sketchbook Project will begin once I receive my Red Moleskine. My theme is: A Day in the Life, and I already have a million ideas to begin. I think I have even inspired my nephew(s), who are very artistic, to create their own. We have until January to complete them.

Go and take a look at the Arthouse Co-op website and sign up for yourself. And remember, have lots of fun with it - I know I will!

No comments: