Wednesday, 23 June 2010

RL, Trio, a Monkey and some cake!

The last month and a half has gone by in an instant. Looking back over my photos I pulled out a few that summed up this time. It seams every day has been blurring into one. I am trying to spend as much time as I can with my little Remi during the day keeping up a regular routine and enjoying each others company. Of course I can't give up my hour or so each day sitting down with a cuppa and one of my fave mags - Real Living. Real Living, Inside Out, and a splash of Donna Hay mag  all make me happy from month to month.
 A lot of time has been spent creating things from Trio, Play Doh and Lego. It keeps my creative side of my brain active. Remi makes such cute things, then smashes them to pieces.
 I have managed to get in a little sewing here and there and am in the middle of making a sock monkey. The boys each want one of course, and I am crap at hand sewing, so they may get them by Christmas if they are lucky.
I did manage to celebrate my birthday somewhere in the middle of everything last month, and my husband did well once again and got me my favourite Lindt chocolate cake...YUM! The rain was pouring down, so we stayed inside.
 We received 2 shipments of our Carry All Playmats over at Remi and Jack. They are selling so well that we have a continuous order now. Little Remi loves playing Trio and posing for Mummy on a Playmat.
 And we added a new colour Playmat that seems to pull the rest of the colours together. The Aqua Blue is really lovely so there aren't many left.
 The weather has been chilly for a few weeks now, so it was time to pull out my quilts that I made. I don't think I have posted a pic of these yet even though they are a few years old.

 I managed to make a space in our living room for some toys and books for Remi during the day. It is the warmest part of the house in winter, so he can play in the warm sunshine (and make an awful mess).
I know that the photos I have put together a a bit random, but that pretty much sums up the last 30 days. Hopefully the next month will be more organised.

No comments: