Monday, 17 May 2010

My Clever Sister

I'm taking a quick break from my housework right now while my little Remi is at Kindy for the whole day today. I wanted to show you how clever my Big Sister Leanne is. Look below at a couple of the quilts she has done recently. 

Not only is she a Mum of 3 outgoing boys and a wife to a lovely man, she is also a Sewing Teacher, Machine Quilter, President of the Central Coast (Australia) Modern Quilt Guild and  My Big Sister. She has a lot going on. On her days that she is not working as a Sewing Teacher, she does machine quilting for clients on her huge quilting machine at home. I am always on the phone to her asking how to sew different things, and the right way to cut fabrics, any excuse for a chat right?

The quilt below is called "Tutti Frutti" and has been made using Tula Pink's Flutterby.
This cot size quilt below is called Rush and is a mixture of various fabrics.
This one is called "Jewels" and is made using Anna Maria Horner's Good Folk's fabrics with a couple of other solids and marbles as well.
The back of "Jewels" below.
This below is "Summer Soiree" using Lila Tuella's Soiree fabrics along with some solids.
So, go and check out her blog, it's worth it!


2 comments:

Leanne Harvey said...

What a beautiful sister you are. Thankyou for such a great wrap. Love you lots too. L

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/