Monday, 1 March 2010

A new quilt for me.

How bizarre that the weather went from hot and humid one day, to really cold the next, right on the first day of Autumn. I am sure we will get a few really hot days in mid-march, but for now I am enjoying the cooler weather and have started making a new quilt. I have finally gotten around to using the Arcadia fabric I bought almost a year ago. I didn't quite have enough for what I wanted to do, so had to jump onto eBay and quickly snaffle up another jelly roll of it, before it is well and truly sold out, to be able to make mine a king size quilt. The colours are perfect for Autumn don't you think?

I will post a pic once it is finished and ready for my big Sis to quilt on her big quilting machine. Hopefully I will have it fully completed soon for the cooler weather to come. I can't wait to snuggle under it already.

Happy Day,
M. xo

No comments: