Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Tick Tock

Yikes! Where did those last few weeks go? I even celebrated my birthday in there somewhere. How old??? Who knows, I lost count after 30!

So the business is going really well. For the next 3 weeks we have our Carry All Play Mats, String Bags and Apron Kits for sale in a shop in Narrabeen. A friend of my business partner sets up a Discounted Book Shop about 5 times a year on a short lease. We have been given the opportunity to display and sell our things there along with their books. I plan on hanging some artworks for sale next week as well, both for kids and 'grown up' paintings.

I haven't had time to blog lately because I have been painting every spare second that the kids haven't needed me. Along with making signage for the shop and organising the products and displays, I have been looking after my little ones who have been terribly sick with the flu and feeling ever so poorly. Different winter illnesses keep going around in circles in this house, lucky for me, they keep missing me, unfortunately though, I have to look after the other three sickies. I need some sleep, the little one has a fever and it's going to be a long night.

No comments: