Monday, 18 May 2009

Narrabeen Market Day

A glorious Autumn day yesterday! I needed to go and check out some Markets in the local area to see which one we might go to and sell our Playmats and other Kids things. I haven't been to the Narrabeen Markets for about 4 years, I've driven past a million times though. It is on the 3rd Sunday of every month.

It is always a lovely walk along the lake. The bike path winds through the trees and the open air Markets line both sides of the path for about 500 metres. There were a few really nice things here and there, and I think it would be the perfect market for our first. There was nothing there that was anything like what we want to sell, so that's a plus. I think we would do well.

Sorry, no pics of the Markets themselves, but some pics of the lovely Autumn day and a gorgeous boy enjoying his market purchase below.

No comments: