Saturday, 29 November 2008

Here I am!

You probably thought I had fallen off the face of the earth. In fact, I have been so incredibly busy. I had to sacrifice a few things (including blogging) to be able to spend more time painting and sewing, as well as spending a lot of quality time with my boys. They are growing so fast that I almost can't keep up.

I have so many things in the making and more will be revealed over the next month or so. I crazily volunteered to have our family Christmas this year (I'm scared), which can range from about 15-25 people from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. I thought it would be a good idea having our 7 month old be able to have a fairly relaxed Christmas and not travelling too much. I wouldn't be able to handle a few hours in traffic travelling north on Christmas Day, he is a VERY LOUD little thing.

I have had a few painting commissions over the last month or so, so that has also kept me very busy. An idea that I had a few months ago has started to take off and I am planning to run with it, I just have to get more stock together to be able to let it loose, as I said, more will be revealed soon enough.

I am sorry I don't have any pics for this post, I will give things away if I put any pics in. Pics of my commissioned works will be posted on flickr this week for you to see though.

Keep well until next time.
x

No comments: