Sunday, 20 July 2008

JULY SO FAR

It has been fun trying to amuse a very outgoing 3 1/2 year old while I am breastfeeding a baby. He makes his own fun most of the time. Here he is in the baby car seat, or as we call it, "the Bucket". He fits well. It feels like just yesterday that he was in one of them.
Remi is just smiling and goo-ing all the time. His dimples are beautiful.
There aren't many pictures of me... now you can see why. I need a complete makeover, which I plan on having in a month or so. I got a gift voucher from a spa just down the road for my birthday last month ( I turned thirty something). I just have to get Remi on a proper feeding schedule so I can go.
Oh, life is so much fun. My mum took these pics 2 weekends ago. They were having a blast together.

We have been having a few chilly days lately, the perfect opportunity to dress my baby like Tigger - right???
We still spend a lot of time at the various parks in the area. This one is in our street, 50 metres away, good for a quick visit to get rid of cabin fever.


And the beach is at the bottom of our street - we love it!
Tummy time for Remi.
This is where he has fun while I am working on the computer downstairs.
Last week World Youth Day (week) was happening in Sydney. Nick and Luca decided it was a good opportunity to walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge while it was closed for the pilgrims to do their 3km walk to Randwick. They had so much fun, even though they aren't even slightly religious. It is a rare thing for the bridge to be closed. What a beautiful day for it.



Cross eyed.
Such cute toys.
These are just a few lovely photos of Remi to show the relo's.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monique, I just stumbled onto your blog. Your boys are beautiful! I am new to quilting also and I love seeing your first quilts. I can really identify with you in that it is really hard to cut such beautiful fabric! And my stash is growing quickly! Thanks for sharing a little part of your life in your blog!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Thetford
Montgomery, AL USA
ethet@charter.net