Thursday, 3 January 2008

Another year over...


WOW! That year went fast. The weeks leading up to Christmas were pretty hectic with moving, that I forgot to take time to enjoy it all as much as I should have. We have been unpacking since the day we moved in and still have a lot more to do. Everything is organised into where it has to go, it is just taking a little longer than expected to be as comfortable as we want to be with boxes here and there.

I almost forgot, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful 2008, full of love, happiness and fun surprises. I can barely believe that it is a new year already.

I am not making any New Years resolutions this year, I think I have only ever fulfilled one resolution back in the 90's sometime. I always forget what mine was by the 3rd of January - or maybe I choose to ignore it and enjoy falling off the resolution wagon. I don't have time for them anyway.

I think I just need to get motivated to do more. Its not a resolution, but something I think I would just like to do. A short list of things I would like to do this year include (in no particular order):

-Spend more one on one time with Luca before the new baby comes in May.

-Start a compost bin in the backyard.
-Install a grey water hose from the washing machine to water the garden.
-Keeping my house (and studio) tidy (it gets a little out of control sometimes).
-More painting and creative stuff.
-Continue being happy and (mostly) healthy.

I am sure there are quite a few more important things, but I can't think of them right now.

Happy New Year once again.
Mon. xo

No comments: