Friday, 10 August 2007

Where Have All The Paintings Gone?

After a week of neglecting my child last week, trying to get things done around here, I decided to have this whole week "painting + computer free", and give my little guy some of my time. It is quite hard to juggle painting and playing with him. He has been SO good over the last week, it has shown me that I DO need to give him more of my time and attention because he is a nicer and happier person at the end of the day.

The weather has just been superb and we have been at the park for the first 4-5 hours every morning. He runs around using his most of his energy and getting some healthy, much needed sun, and so do I.

We had a few visitors early in the week on our railing on the balcony.

These Rosella's were close enough to touch, and very cheeky. I thought they were going to bite us. Luca wasn't even scared, unlike his mother who is afraid of crazy birds fluttering their wings.

They were sitting there for about a 1/2 hour. Luca eventually scared them away, he couldn't resist.

So my week has been all kiddy fun and nothing creative. I find it hard these days, since I started this blog, to go without creating something on a daily basis. I feel like I have to have something interesting to write about every time I post here. I want it to be a fun and happy place for people to read. I love showing what I am painting (only if it is worth seeing) and getting feedback on the things I put up here for the world to see.

Maybe next week I can do some more painting in the evenings, instead of reading books on real estate and investing, which hurts my brain anyway.

More house-hunting tomorrow...blah!

Have a great weekend. Mon xo

No comments: