Friday, 6 July 2007

::I WON A PRIZE::


I went along to the opening of the Warringah Art Exhibition last night, not even thinking that I might win a prize, and lo and behold, I won an Honourable Mention for my Breakers painting in the Open Category, how cool is that!!! A nice little $$$ bonus. There was a really diverse group of about 100 works on display. Each of them was completely different in every way. Some of the Under 18's works were excellent. I had a few of my family and friends there which was an extra bonus. The champagne and sushi went down a treat as well. It is the kind of thing that makes you want to just keep on painting. There you go, self inspiration.



Off to paint some more while the little one is sleeping.

It's Friday - yay!
Keep smiling,
Mon
xo

1 comment:

michelle giacobello said...

Congrats! That is totally awesome! you must have been smiling from ear to ear. :) :) :)