Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Another Art Show...


I ran around like crazy yesterday after checking the date of the Mosman Art Prize submissions. I checked their website at 4pm and found out that I had to submit yesterday between 8am and 7pm. Eeeekk!!! I thought I had a few more weeks to get something done. I decided to just submit my "Breakers" painting and hopefully it will get selected. Talk about a last minute unorganised scatterbrain.

Anyhoo, I got my painting there in time. There were hundreds of entries all piled up. It's a difficult exhibition to get in to because the standard of the work is SO high, and there are works by really well known artists (Ken Done).

Last years winner Dong Wang Fan has won quite a few Art Prizes in the last few years, and has a really distinct style. Once again, I'll just wait to hear if my painting is selected. My hopes aren't too high considering how rushed I have been lately.

Off to get a few things done while Master L is at Kindy today.

Cheers,
Mon

No comments: