Monday, 11 June 2007

Please motivate me.........

After a post-less week full of running around after a terrible 2 year old, plus all the rainy days, I have been trying to find a way to get motivated to paint or draw or something like that. I kept putting it off all week, no reason why, I just kept finding other things to do. I have SO many paintings to do, hopefully this week will be more productive. Tomorrow I will start fresh when "L" goes to Kindy. I must have vacuumed the apartment 6 times last week with my new Dyson vacuum cleaner (which I am SO incredibly happy with). Now I am over it and want to get on with doing some work.

So to start off the week with something fun, I thought I would do the Sesame Street Personality quiz. Apparently I am Big Bird. I guess that's good, he has a cool friend called Snuffelupagus (?). Anyway, it was fun, go and have a go yourself - you know you want to....

You Are Big Bird

Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."


I AM MOTIVATED, I promise!!!

Happy Day,

Mon
xo

No comments: